Faith and Political Justice
God calls all people to citizenship in human communities.
Protestants for the Common Good, through education and advocacy, works for the full participation of every citizen in shaping a democratic public order in which freedom, equality, and the human rights of all are protected; campaigns and elections are fair and properly funded; and the inclusive and just interdependence of all is assured.
Read our articles on Political Justice
- Campaign Finance and Electoral Reform
- Human Rights
- Governmental Ethics
- Affirmative Action
- Principles for Campaign Finance Reform (pdf)
- Statement on Same-Sex Marriage (pdf)
- PCG Statement on Affirmative Action (pdf)
- Money and Politics: A Faith Perspective (pdf)
Join us on our journey for justice and the common good! Download the Common Good Agenda and learn about our programs and advocacy opportunities.
“It is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.”